Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The bar is rising

Great matches last night!

I swear one of the rally's lasted longer than the first game, you gotta love it. Chuck was killing it last night and had an amazing wizard shot (unofficial new nick name for chuck) parallel with the goal and spun it in to win the final match of the night.

Dan was rockin the amazing ball handling skills as usual. Dan, Stefano, Joe, Craig, and Mark won the gut wrenching 5-4 game...it was quite disappointing seeing that final goal go in.

We had a good turn out 10 people in total so there was good 5 on 5 action and I even remember some spectators hanging out taking video and pictures. The fame is growing!!!!

It looks we will have some people show up to Thursday Hardcourt night. We are going to start play at 8 this time but I will be there around 7 to clean up the court. Last time there was a lot of debris and even some glass hangin around there. Hopefully the Park City crew shows up again.

Please send me an e mail if you have any questions or even just leave a comment.

I am an addict... of the drug called bicycle polo.

P.S. Chuck took some video of the action I will see if I can post it up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment