Friday, May 28, 2010

ok maybe a little hardcore

Last night was a blast!

Great 3 on 3 pick up games, the flying Italian was getting used to the railroad ties behind the goal. PC boys killing it like usual, man Colin was flyin up and down the court slammin that ball around and his big brother Mark scored a beautiful sleeper goal and is picking things up nicely.

The Lights stayed on till 11, I think they stay on for the Tennis players so I hope those tennis dudes and dudettes stay late every Thursday.

We found out Park City has a public inline hockey rink....uh HELLO!

We are thinking about a Memorial day open. Either Liberty or maybe break in the PC rink properly.

Sound off if your into it. Comment here, send me an e mail, or if you read this later this weekend shoot me a text 801-558-6694 (I don't have the interweb at home).

No comments:

Post a Comment