Thursday, June 17, 2010

Great games tonight!

Smaller group this time Colin+Dan+Stefano+Chuck+me= a lethal dose of Polo. We got in about 3 hours tonight of 3 on 2.

Chuck was utilizing the scoop shot to the fullest. We were getting better at passing at setting up goals rather than the free for all that sometimes comes about. I learned that a 31" mallet maybe a better shot when I am by myself but does not bode too well in game situations I need to re adjust and make it a few inches longer.

We need some more players, if you read this every once in a while and feel like it might be fun to come out and play...DO! One of the greatest games I have ever played. Polo utilizes so many different aspects of cycling so if you feel like your roadie compatriots will make fun of you for swinging a mallet screw em this game is not just for fixie hipsters.

3,2,1 POLO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment