Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLO POLO POLO POLO!

Damn what a night.

Tonight's grass game was one of the funnest I have been to yet. The group of guys were killing it!

Where do I start? As usual Chuck was slaying the dragon, but I must say I had his number a few times...I am coming to get you up chuck. Dan and Stefano were at there usual best, these guys are some of the best all rounders out there. These guys have awesome defense and great handling skills.

Earl and I had a few run in's with each other tonight but were harmless, just some good ol' Polo. Todd had some amazing game ending goals just when they were needed the most, and Joe was up too his usual ninja self. That guy will come out of no where and take the ball down field before you even realized you were still on a bike.

Day after tomorrow is coming up! HARDCOURT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

My favorite time of the year. I am not sure if there will be a big showing but regardless it is always a blast.

I noticed the Hardcourt is really helping my grass game in ways I didnt think it would. Hardcourt makes you see the court and diagnose the best play, tonight I noticed that transfering over to the grass. I have to thank Colin from PC for that though he has really helped me and I think the rest of us out on a few tricks to help play the game harder and smarter.

I hope to see some new faces out on Thursday, it is always a good time.

1 comment: